Friday 12 September 2014

a Holiday




I spend one of the best holidays in the beach, in the fifth region, near Concon. we didn't enjoy so much the water because we went on winter holidays, so the weather was a little cold. but the time that we spend on the house was great. It was about five days enjoying the cold wind, the sea and the warm tea. And we watched movies and smoked tobacco.



We was about nine, all my friends of school and one other friend of other place. In this days we listen a lot of music and in the night we party with the stars and the unknowing clouds of the obscure horizon. 

I think it was one of my favourite vacation because i kissed a girl that i never kissed before, one of my childhood classmates. I never plan to kiss her, but it was nice. 

It's great to be in the coast, relax and rest from the city, a  world compose by grey buildings and loud sounds, noises created by the stress of the city itself. The sound of the water cover my thoughts while I'm sleeping.  


1 comment: