Friday 22 August 2014

Quiet mountains


I would like to travel to Canada, Alaska it looks like a place slow, a country with a lot of snow. I think is a good place to go, because is beautiful and calm.  I know very little about the country, I choose it because is a place with a lots of space of still nature. Also I could visit a childhood friend of mine that went to live for ever to Canada. 



If I travel to this cold place, the first thing to do is get a job that keeps my body warm, a simple work to relax and enjoy the view of the nature growing with the tundra whether.
I imagine that in this place the time is slower than in the city when you are alone immerse in the snow, but also I want to observe the animals interact to each other. 




In the desert places of this part of the world it will be nice to spend a season; live there for a couple of months.



3 comments:

  1. I love snow and cool :) I agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miau. Canada is really beatifull country. It's a place I would love to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaska seem like a very beautiful place :)

    ReplyDelete